Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey? please do it everyone!?

COPY THIS AND PASTE IT AND ANSWER NEXT TO IT SO ITS EASIER FOR ME TO READ!





name:


age:


do u live in a box:


do u own a box:


who made boxes:


do u like boxes:


do u own a computer:


do u dance in the middle of the street:


did anyone ever flash you:


do u like me:


do u need a hug:


if there was 100 questions on here would u still do it:


are u bored:


why r u bored:


do u like bored:


do u like the monkey:


do u ride on the back of ice cream trucks:

Survey? please do it everyone!?
name: Safia


age: 13


do u live in a box: .. I live in a house


do u own a box: Yeh a Barbie one :]


who made boxes: I really don't know


do u like boxes: I guess.. What is it with you and boxes??


do u own a computer: Laptop :)


do u dance in the middle of the street: Will you pay me?


did anyone ever flash you: What in the world?


do u like me: .... Um. Let's just say I don't hate you..


do u need a hug: No.


if there was 100 questions on here would u still do it: Ofcourse


are u bored: No


why r u bored: I'm NOT!


do u like bored: Hell no!


do u like the monkey: What monkey?


do u ride on the back of ice cream trucks: I wish lol


No comments:

Post a Comment