Monday, May 11, 2009

What companies sell interactive web poll software that I can place on my website?

I want to create the questions myself and design it myself and then pace the polling on my website. See ESPN's website. Usually, they have a survey question to the lower-right had corner of their website.





I don't want something like web monkey where they send you to their website to answer the question. I want complete control without any external companies being apart of my surveying.

What companies sell interactive web poll software that I can place on my website?
Hi,


I have used PHPSurveyor for several web site polls. It has a lot of features and you can design and setup your own surveys.





Surveys can be simple or very complex, it handles them both and it gives you useful analysis of your replies. People can be asked to sign up to complete the survey or can answer without giving a name, email address etc.





They have added other features since I last used it so it may have got even better. The other advantage to the script is it's free, at least the last time I used it.





regards


Tony

converse safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment