Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why would a monkey call me a w---er? I am a lady! This is definately a survey to see who knows.?

i was called this in response to a previous question. I have no bananas at present to feed the monkey.|||The 3 wise monkeys see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.


So I can only assume you%26#039;ve chanced upon a gorilla - who%26#039;s probably best left to his own devices - an endangered species - sadly.|||I knew that! I%26#039;m very into my Fred Astaire ACTUALLY, but thank you! x Report Abuse
|||its because monkeys have a tendency to blurt out what there thinking instead of filtering out the cr*p.|||HE DIDNT RESPECT YOU NANA





YOU BIG NANA|||hi we need to Teach that money a lesson hugs|||think i know the troll to whom you refer


perchance a vivisectionist is called for|||How unpleasant for you m%26#039;lady! That is totally out of order actually, I hope you gave the answerer a thumbs down and some.|||can%26#039;t under stand any of it.|||monkeys don%26#039;t have no manners|||Are You that sad that You adopt the identity of a grandmother? Do You feel like a guiding light here?|||monkeys are unreliable.|||um i really dont know what your trying to say ;-)|||was it weiner?|||...so is a Babette a female Baboon?|||Perhaps it was really a Baboon....





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment