Sunday, May 3, 2009

Survey: Do you take to trees like a monkey?

Apparently i do but only when i%26#039;ve had one too many..lol..xx..♥|||Nahhhhhhhhhh but the guy on Escape to Chimp Eden does - he%26#039;s kwazzee and stuff|||No. But I do take to water like a fish!|||Only when Im looking for shade.|||No human does. Have you ever seen gibbons jumping around in trees?





watch this and tell if you think any human can move like that:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cp-hERQYBVM|||Ha. Not so much, lol.|||nope|||I cut trees down like a beaver|||No, I prefer trees like a human =]|||my mate keith does|||Yeah i am treeaholic, i%26#039;m in counselling for it.|||Singing %26#039;Take me home country roads%26#039; all the way.|||When I was younger yes I would climb any tree even leap from tree to tree

No comments:

Post a Comment