Sunday, May 3, 2009

Survey:Whats that monkey on your shoulder whispering to you?

%26quot; Hey-hey Audrey? ya see what happens? haha,you know, you were supposed to working on your project today... you know that one thats due in 2 weeks and you%26#039;ve barely even started? Your so behind, you wont even tell your family the due date, cause you%26#039;ll get in trouble..That one? Well, instead, You procrastinated AGAIN and just stayed on the internet all day..Nice going. HA! your a failure. I can%26#039;t even look at you...disgusting.You know what? Just- don%26#039;t even talk to me.....* Pause*......I%26#039;m hungry.You know, you haven%26#039;t fed me yet today. You could%26#039;ve gaven me a slice of that pizza you ordered earlier, but Noo-%26quot;





** gose on for hours|||The monkey said she must have you!|||OMG ... thank you for telling me. I could have been walking around with that monkey all day, and no one told me. Don%26#039;t you hate that?|||MONKEY WANTS MY BURGER!!!|||Your getting hungry go and get some tea lol :)|||Don%26#039;t pay out markus





he has served me well as my best friend





he is whispering to me how i waste my time with retarrded questions like yours








jks jks twas a good question!|||Stop using y/a and finish you essay|||He%26#039;s whispering, %26quot;Who%26#039;s that fine lady who is looking at us?%26quot; Honest! I%26#039;m not monkeying around, he%26#039;s going ape over you. He said, %26quot;She%26#039;s the gorilla my dreams.%26quot; I could go on, but it%26#039;ll only get worse.|||yes a golden monkey|||He%26#039;s singing the Spongebob song over and over and over. Please make him stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||time to eat! (and the monkey is right)|||%26quot;I%26#039;m going to kill you when you go to sleep...%26quot;|||Dumb question. But thx for the 2 extra points.|||He wants to know if he can hang out there because when he is on my back He keeps getting crushed against my chair.|||He isn%26#039;t whispering. That%26#039;s for sure.|||hes saying hey...doesn%26#039;t the guy asking this quesion remind you of that guy Steve from Australia that died filming a movie/documentary...i got to star in one of his shows once i was amazing|||Throw peanuts -throw peanuts!|||Thats my find ernie......dont make fun of him|||stop playing around on the internet and go to bed|||Nutmeg is the root of all evil.|||Can we go to sleep now? Please?!!|||I want a pole to jump on|||My monkey is whispering: I want hot sauce for my chicken wing. Gimme hot sauce for my chicken wing!|||%26quot;Give it up %26quot;B%26quot; or I%26#039;ll stick it in your ear%26quot;|||I%26#039;m going to the doctor and having this growth on my a** removed.|||He%26#039;s telling me that I%26#039;m on here WAY too much.|||He wants me to give him another peanut.|||gimme a banana|||cant tell you that|||Its my Flying Monkey Tim, Duh! he%26#039;s my pal!





lol jk|||Shut this comp off and go to bed you have work in a few hours and no sleep and work -eek plus the monkey wants a banana any one have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment