Sunday, May 3, 2009

Survey: Has anyone ever told you that they Love you more than Monkey's love bananas?

I just tucked my daughter into bed and she told me that=)|||lol.. love the line.. that was awesome..i%26#039;ll be using that pick up line more often..lol She%26#039;s just a genius.. how did she come up with that..lol|||Oh, how tender!|||Yeah and my friend told me she loves me like a fat kid loves chocolate.|||That%26#039;s adorable :-)|||Awwww~! Thats so cute!!! Yea... I%26#039;ve been told that in kindergarten by someone.|||Aww. Dont ya just love those babies!|||nope, never been in love (besides my family)|||awwwww, so cute! i like that, maybe i%26#039;ll use it. :)|||no. good luck.|||my 7 year old nephew tells me he loves me more than worms love dirt!!!|||No, but that is so adorable coming from a kid. : )|||No, but I like it - good line!|||Sweet! My cats are forever telling me that they love me more than they love canned sardines. However I know for a fact that they WON%26#039;T eat anything but their kitty kibble, sardines included. Your little girl must love you very much, and kids often do say the darnedest things!|||No, but my sister tells me %26quot;I love you more than Ice Cream!%26quot; She learned it at preschool.|||Never heard that one but it%26#039;s awesomely cute.|||Only by another Monkey.


I think the person is trying to tell you that they really love you in a round-about way.|||oohhh.... nice one. lol. my friends and i sAY WE love eachother more than fat people love burritos....lol. mahhaaaa. but i can%26#039;t say we%26#039;ve recited that one.|||thats the sweetest thing i have ever heard!|||Yes your daughter my granddaughter,you used to tell me when your were small that you love me more than all the birthday cakes in the world.She is so much like you a little angel.I love you.|||no, but thats really cute|||haha, no. but thats cute!|||aaaaawwwwwwww how sweet|||awwww no but once my friend told me they love me more than milk loves oreos :D|||No, but that is so cute. I%26#039;ve been told that someone loves me more than a fat kid loves cake.|||Nope, I can%26#039;t say it has.|||lol|||ha, ive never heard that b4, but its sooo cute!|||Ever heard the one that goes I love you more than a fat kind loves chocolate%26#039;??|||I like that, it%26#039;s cute.|||No.That is sweet to hear from a child.|||No but got caught daydreaming at work and was told I was %26quot;staring like a tree full of owls%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment