Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need to host a questionnaire online, does anyone know of any good sites?

I'm doing a psychology degree and for my final year project I am looking at personality and friendships on social network sites (like facebook and myspace) and I need to host a questionnaire on the internet so participants can answer them.





I did look at Survey Monkey but after there has been 100 respondants you have to pay and as I need 300 participants and am poor I don't really want to do that!





I need a site that can host an approxiomately 50 item questionnaire, with scope for 300 respondants, and that will save the data for me to collate it later, preferably all for FREE!!





Is this something which just won't happen or can anyone help?!?!

I need to host a questionnaire online, does anyone know of any good sites?
I will host your questionaire for you on my site


http://www.info-galore.com


Keep up the good work with your education

choosing massage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment