Saturday, November 19, 2011

2006 survey?

A survey for this year, i made it myself, ;)





Fave song of yr?


Fave band of yr?


Hero of yr?


Villain of yr?


Person you now love?


Person you now hate?


Fave hoilday you took?


Nes best friedn?


New enemy?


Best memory?


Best thing you bought?


Fave celeb of year?


Least fave celeb of year?


New idol?


Fave word?





What do you think of:


Tony Blair:


David Cameron:


George Bush:


Kate Moss:


Pete Doherty:


Artic Monkeys:


Russel Brand:


Lily Allen:


X Factor:





Overall thought of 2006?


:

2006 survey?
Hinder: Lips of an angel ~or~ Nickelback: Far away


Nickelback


My b/f


My roommates =~P


B.W.


A.B.


My vacation to Florida back in Feb.


D.L.


A.B.


Falling in love with B.W.


A new DVD player


Nicholas Cage


Vince Vaughn


N/A


Uh huh


My overall thought for 2006 was; Can't wait for it to be over.
Reply:Favorite song of the year? --- Irreplaceable by Beyonce. I just think it's hysterical.


Favorite band of the year? --- New band you mean? I have no idea. I am more into the old music anyways.


Hero of the year? --- Nacho Libre. lol. I'm just messing, I never even saw the movie.


Villain of the year? --- I love all villains.


Person you now love? --- My fiance, Douglas and my son, Preston.


Person you now hate? --- Rachel.


Favorite holiday you took? --- Thanksgiving trip to my old stomping grounds to show off my fiance and son, lol.


New best friend? --- Two gay guys, James and Anthony.


New enemy? --- Rachel


Best memory? --- Having my son.


Best thing you bought? --- New big screen TV


Favorite celebrity of the year? --- Adam Sandler


Least favorite celebrity of the year? --- Angelina Jolie


New idol? --- I don't have any idols.


Favorite word? --- Bullsh!t





What do you think of:


Tony Blair: the skinny white dude of England? Don't care either way.


David Cameron: I have no idea who these people are and am much too lazy to look them up.


George Bush: I think people are way too hard on the guy. He is a hell of a lot better than John Kerry.


Kate Moss: Too skinny.


Pete Doherty: I know I have heard the name, but no face comes to mind.


Artic Monkeys: uh...what?


Russel Brand: Again...what?


Lily Allen: Ditto


X Factor: Man, I really wish I had that over here. I would loooooove to watch that show.





Overall thought of 2006? --- It's been a ROUGH ROUGH year, but I made it through and hopefully 2007 will be a lot easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment