Thursday, May 20, 2010

Answer these questions or forever suffer the wrath of Roro the giant (angry) hippo!?

1. Roro threatens to sit on your head if you don't answer these questions, what do you think about this?


23. Why would anyone like raisins?


4. What do you plan on doing yesterday?


5. You haven't heard of the frypod!?!?! What's wrong with you?


6. Could you please count to 500 for me?


7. What's your favorite genre of music?


8. Bounce!


9. Why are you answering these questions?


10. What's your favorite thing from Burger King


11. Why did you hit me?


12. Can I have your shoes?


13. Do you like George?


14. How many questions will this survey have?


15. What's your monkey's name?


16. Are you weird?


17. What is your answer to question 50?


18. I lost it, haven't I?


19. Babababba BOOM! boogie boogie bounce


20. Is this the last question?


21. If you answered yes to the above question the Roro might just have to take you to a dark ally and tell yah somethin


22. y0 wH@t$ uP d0G?


23. Sigh... Is this the last question?


24. If you answered yes to the above question, YOU WERE RIGHT!

Answer these questions or forever suffer the wrath of Roro the giant (angry) hippo!?
1. Roro threatens to sit on your head if you don't answer these questions, what do you think about this?





i think it is clever and i shall have fun with it.





23. Why would anyone like raisins?





cuz they're retards!





4. What do you plan on doing yesterday?





doing strange things to my dog.





5. You haven't heard of the frypod!?!?! What's wrong with you?





i have heard of it! it rocks!





6. Could you please count to 500 for me?





1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...





7. What's your favorite genre of music?





classical.





8. Bounce!





weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!





9. Why are you answering these questions?





cuz they're fun





10. What's your favorite thing from Burger


King





Whopper Heaven





11. Why did you hit me?





cuz i can.





12. Can I have your shoes?





which ones?





13. Do you like George?





no, i'm straight.





14. How many questions will this survey


have?





too many for most ppl to want to answer.





15. What's your monkey's name?





chuckles





16. Are you weird?





yes





17. What is your answer to question 50?





you don't wanna know





18. I lost it, haven't I?





nope. those answering every single one of your questions have.





19. Babababba BOOM! boogie boogie bounce





BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!





20. Is this the last question?





possibly.





21. If you answered yes to the above question the Roro might just have to take you to a dark ally and tell yah somethin





tell me what? that i was wrong. well no duh.





22. y0 wH@t$ uP d0G?





the sky! that's what's up!





23. Sigh... Is this the last question?





god i hope so.
Reply:1) I think Roro the hippo would be much nicer if someone took him out for chocolate ice cream!


23) good question. Heres a better one: why is number 23 all the way up here??


4) I plan on inventing a chocolate flavored metal pole... so that when your tongue gets stuck to it in the middle of winter you don't get that metallic taste in your mouth after.


5) I'm sorry I haven't heard of the fry-pod yet. The voices in your head seem to have left me off their mailing list.


6) 1-500 condensed!!!!!!!!!!


7) My fave genre is good.


8) *boing boing boing SPLAT*


9) Why did you ask them?


10) I don't like Burger King. To burger-y


11) It was either that or hit Roro the hippo... under the circumstances you can see why I decided not to hit him.


12) If you run 30 laps around West Edmonton Mall wearing Stilleto's and a prom dress sure.


13) You mean the tights-wearing hitman I have locked in my closet???


14) 24 I read ahead HAHAHAHA


15) My monkeys name is


Many


Ornery


Nunchucks


Kicking


Eloping


Yaks


or "monkey" for short


16) lkruhaliurdfjkvnmnfskghlafjghakljfhlskfh...


... no


17) 20 ravenous elephants eating kumquats while rollerblading on mars


18) Of course not. I stole it.


19) *drumroll please* presenting... the crappiest new dance from the island nolifeness...


... hey you were supposed to wait until after the intro!!!!


20) no


21) sorry Roro


22) definitely not Roro's IQ *whispered*


23) Muhahahaha YES


24) Thank you *curtsy and smash headlong into wall*

converse safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment